It was a perfect morning when Nine veteran PAX and one FNG met at the AO. YHC had set the cones and coupons with the hope of challenging the group and giving them a chance to test their “personal accountability”. The promise was we’d talk about accountability among the team at the end. The FIA group was nearby which created a noticeably higher level of effort as we ran by them…funny how our biology works.
1. Warm-A-Rama: SSH, Michael Phelps, Hillbillies, Burpees – Run the parking lot between each.
2. Cross-Town Beatdown: 10 cones with 10 exercises. Do a 100yrd run, a 20 yrd bearcrawl or 20 yrd Sarah between each cone.
3. Mucho-Chesto Suicides: 10 of 5 types of Merkins with a 50 yrd run between each
4. Four Corner Bearcrawl: 4 Cones doing 20, 15, 10 and 5 at each (Groiners, Jump Squats, Burpees, Monkey Humpers) Bear Crawl between cones
5. Six Minutes of Mary: 30s each of LBC, Shoulder Tap, R-Toe Touch, L-Toe Touch, Up/Down Plank, Flutter Kicks – Rinse and repeat
The Pax really liked the 6 Minutes of Ab Work.
You are responsible for your accountability. As a team, the suggestion is, “be hard on yourself, and easy on your teammates”. This allows the team to pick you up and dust you off when you make a mistake or fail.