Happy Valentine’s Day – Boys of the gloom. YHC wants to make it known that his M has kept him on his toes for 14+ years with a birthday bookend 3 days after Valentines Day. YHC has basically screwed this up enough times to learn that preparation is better than procrastination. Today YHC wants to pause to talk about Fellowship. Our fellowship is the healthy relationships within our proximity…so our wives, kids, friends, etc. But before we can have genuine fellowship we need to understand our place …oh and we need to give Mr Yuck an earful of fellowship for showing up at 5:31am.
YHC asks the PAX can anyone tell me what IM3 means? Luckily they pieced it together…I Am Third! First we are to Love the sky Q, Love others, then love yourself.
Since we are so bad at IM3 we are going to get right; put ourselves in our place with the PAX first Valentine’s Day gift of 2019
20 Burpee slaughter starter warmup. In YHCs opinion, it’s the gift that a HIM should give himself regularly to remain third as it is so easy to take first place naturally. In order to accelerate his fellowship, the HIM must live the IM3 life!
Now that we got that out of the way. Let’s talk about the Concentrica – Who or what is the bulls-eye of our concentric circle? Our relationships with our M’s. YHC reads an excerpt from the book “Date Your Wife” by Justin Buzzard where he opens with “Men are idiots. They work so hard to date and pursue their girlfriend then they marry and that all stops.” This is typical of most men but not the HIM. Pause to Re-read: M (Q1.5)
- SSHs IC x14 …fourteen because it’s February 14th.
- Goofballs IC x10 …because all women like a goofball every once in a while
- Diamond Merkins IC x10 …220,000 wedding proposals each year on Valentine’s Day
- Pickle pounders IC x10 …one can hope, can’t he?
- Stump huggers IC x10 …reminder to hug someone today
- Monkey Humpers IC x10 …it didn’t seem right to have a Valentine’s Day without them
The Thang – IM3: I Am Third
We know that F3 men, are known for procrastination due to the large number of PAX who show up around 5:29 for a beatdown, so I decided to take the opportunity to showcase some gift ideas for the M’s in our lives…
The first gift is the Couples massage – Gift 1
- Power merkins x10 – Partner planking on bottom does merkin with PAX feet on his back
- Derkins x10 – PAX feet on planking partners back then merkin
- Incline merkins x10 – PAX does merkin on planking partners back
- Power merkins again x10 – Partner planking on bottom does merkin with PAX planking on his back
- Rinse and Repeat with opposite partner doing above exercises …Felt just like a massage, didn’t it?
Wheelbarrow your partner to carry the load of the relationship to concession stand – switch partner halfway
The second gift idea is a Box of Chocolates and Valentine’s Day Cards – Gift 2
The M is the HIM’s most important relationship – The HIM aims most of his arrows at the M because if that fails, the rest of his relationships will fail as well.
- YHC brought a box of chocolates with Valentines Day cards…but these were no ordinary cards. One PAX at at time pulls a Valentines cards out of the box of chocolates and all PAX perform said exercise.
- 15 Burpees
- 5 Handstand Pushups
- 40 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Chilcut Plank Spider Mans
- 20 Step Ups (each leg)
- 1 Bear Crawl around the building
- 30 Monkey Humpers
- 25 Merkins
- 20 Iron Mikes
- Something Else…
Sprint the length of Bear Crawl Hall to parking lot 2
The Lovers Weekend Getaway – Gift 3
Marriage is not easy—it is not supposed to be. But because he never quits practicing, the HIM ultimately develop the skills he needs to enjoy life with his wife. Q knows if he fails at his M, nothing else he does will matter.
Split into partners for the L.O.V.E.R.S weekend getaway.
Partner 1 runs to the second median, does 2 burpees, and runs back to swap with Partner 2. Partner 2 is working on the reps below:
- L — Lunges – 100
- O — Overhead Clap – 125
- V — V-Ups – 150
- E — E2K (Elbow 2 Knee) Sit ups – 175
- R — Rocky Balboa – 200
- S — Smurf Jacks — 225
COT – IM3
Agape love vs selfish affection – Ephesians 5:33 states “Each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself.
So today we attempted to sharpen one another. Without love, We are nothing. How are you going to demonstrate your love for your wife today?
Prayers for Boucher and family dog situation, McDreamy job, Squeege, YHCs mother-in-law