13 dedicated men arrived to the Badlands ready for a beatdown on this mild and humid Thursday morning. Some mumblechatter focused on the Duke’s player (Zion) hurting his knee in response to a Nike shoe malfunction. Airbags did not seem at all bothered considering his Tar Heels prevailed in the game. With regard to theme, YHC borrowed an ageless lesson from another F3 brother. Watch the Six. The last man. Who is your six? And, who is the six in life?
Warm-O-Rama: SSH IC, Michael Phelps IC, Little Baby Arm Circles Forward and Backward IC, Reacher IC, Limp Member OYO, 5 Burpees OYO, Plank-1 Minute, 15 Tempo merkins IC.
Mosey to Baseball field.
(1)Ferris Wheel. Pair up. 25 hand steps and then 20 Iron Crosses. Switch Partners. Each partner perform 3Xs.
(2) Circle up. Run in place until each PAX calls out drop and all perform one merkin upon each call and drop.
(3) Mosey. 15 merkins, run to light pole, 15 merkins, run to bleachers 15 merkins.
(4) Softball Diamond: 6 Sets of 20 LBCs. Running from shallow outfield to outfield fence after each set.
(5) Mosey to bleachers, 15 merkins, bear crawl to light pole, 15 merkins, lunge to parking lot, 15 merkins.
(6) Native American (Indian) run around parking lot followed by 15 diamond merkins.
(7) Groups of 3 PAX- (a) each member backpedals to first island and back while others perform burpees until their turn to backpedal; (b) each member run to second island while others perform big boy sit-ups until their turn to run; (c) each member run to third island while others perform squats until their turn to run; (d) each member run to third island while others perform monkey humpers until their turn to run. All PAX continued to perform the assigned exercises provided in (a)-(d) until the Six was in.
(8) Mosey to Flag
COT- F2 happy hour next week. Prayers for continued job transitions, Squeege, and Rudy’s family who is dealing with a loss. YHC admonished the PAX to watch for the six, support the six and invite/allow someone to support him when he is the six.