The theme of the week has been unstoppable! QIC awoke wanting to take the PAX to the beach for some fun in the sand. The turnout was impressive and the camaraderie delightful. QIC reminded the PAX that we needed to be unstoppable in the most important areas of our lives.
Warm-O-Rama: SSH 10 IC, Reacher 10 IC, Michael Phelps 10 IC, 10 Tempo Merkins IC, 10 Diamond Merkins IC, 50 LBCs OYO
Mosey to the Beach.
(1) Descending Bear Crawls- 11s Merkins (10 Merkins 6 hand step bear crawls 1 Merkin, Crawl Bear 6 hand steps followed by 9 Merkins, 6 hand step bear crawls 2 Merkins, 8-3, 7-4……
(2) 10 Burpee penalty for failing to bring flag to beach.
(3) 11s- 10 Burpees run 20 steps 1 Squat, 9 Burpees run 20 steps 2 Squats……
(4) Partner Up- 200 Iron Crosses collectively. Partners decide how to divide up.
(5) Mosey on beach until QIC called down- 1 Burpee.
Mosey to Poseidon
COT- F2 announcements and prayers for both said (illnesses, pregnancy and patience with family/children) and unsaid requests.