ShovelFlag planted and disclaimer given. Lots of pre-beatdown chatter going on. Was is still the high from the Jaguars win?!? Nah, it was the usual storytime with Toxic (#DoubleRespect brutha).
Mosey Warm Up around Memorial Park:
- Goofball IC x 10
- Peter Parker IC x 11
- Frankenstien IC x 12
- Merkin IC x 13
- Reacher IC x 14
- Don Quixote IC x 15
- Burpees OYO x 10
Rounds of 7’s (3 Rounds)
- Round 1 … partner up
- #1 Irkins while #2 Butt Kicker down the sidewalk/High Knees on the return, then rotate.
- Pax will go until Heisenberg’s team completes 7 rounds
- Round 2 … different partner
- #1 Squats while #2 Bear Crawls around the statue
- Pax will go until PUD’s team completes 7 rounds
- Round 3 … switch partners
- #1 Dips while #2 Carioca down the sidewalk/Power Skip on the return, then rotate.
- Pax will go until Toxic’s team completes 7 rounds
Lunge Walk/Mosey to the Light Repeats
- Partner Up
- #1 lunge walk towards the stoplight while #2 runs to the stoplight back, then rotate.
- Wall sit for the six
Indian Run back to the Statue
The Millennial (1000 reps)
- 10 exercises with 100 reps each = totaling 1000 reps
- Pax will start together but OYO reps until first pax to 100 then sprint to the other end of the park
- American Hammers x 100
- Squats x 100
- SSH x 100
- Monkey Humpers x 100
- Flutter Kicks x 100
- Mountain Climbers x 100
- Raise the Roof x 100
- Carolina Dry Docks x 100
- Calf Raises x 100
- LBCs x 100
COT / Naked Moleskin
YHC spoke about the circus act with the multiple spinning plates. You forget or focus too much on a few or one then the others area at risk to stop spinning and will fall and break. Compare that to the many plates that we are spinning in our own lives. Be intentional about taking the time to balance out where and when we need to focus on those “plates” personally. Also when we think about “dehydration” it’s usually about our physical thirst. This is not F1 or even F2. Make sure you are not dehydrated in the other areas of F3 and where you need to get plugged in.
Many opportunities for all pax to get involved with our upcoming Christmas Party in December. Continued prayers for SOC and also for Dial-Up’s friend Andy.
Always privileged to lead!
Peace Out – Pyro