- When: 10/31/2019
- QIC: Airbags
- The PAX: Lazy Boy (RR), McDreamy (R), Full Monty (R), Aquaman, Wasted, GNC, Dollar Bill, Check Please, Patch, Deuce, Sofa, Outhouse and Bloomer.
13 PAX joined QIC on a humid HALLOWEEN morning looking for Treats! The theme of the morning centered around the upcoming FLORIDA/Georgia game on Saturday and Halloween.
• “Gator Chomp” SSHs (31)
• Michael Phelps (31)
• Moroccan Night Clubs (31)
• Merkins/Plank Alternate (31, total, Plank after each 10)
• Tempo Squats (31)
• Hillbillies (31)
THE THANG (10 second rest after each station would include a CLEAN Halloween joke!)
• Mosey to Soccer Field stopping at each light pole. (All in CADENCE)
• 1st Light Pole, 31 Burpees. (Stop at 16, tell joke)
• 2nd Light Pole, 31 Groiners. (Tell joke)
• 3rd Light Pole, 31 BBSUs. (Stop at 16, tell joke)
• 4th Light Pole, 31 Prisoner Squats. (Joke)
• 5th Light Pole, 31 Merkins. (Joke)
• 6th Light Pole, 31 Flutterkicks. (Joke)
• 7th Light Pole, 31 Lunges. (Joke)
• 8th Light Pole, 31 Alternating Shoulder Taps (Joke)
• 9th Light Pole, 31 Mountain Climbers (Joke)
• 10th Light Pole, 31 Plank Jacks (Joke)
• 11th Light Pole, 31 Calf Raises on wall (Joke)
• 12th Light Poke, 31 Monkey Humpers (Joke)
• Mosey to field for “Gassers” (Joke)
• Mosey back to flag stopping along way if needed for exercises.
• COT/Prayer Requests
o Ecclesiastes 7:14, “On a good day, enjoy yourself; On a bad day, examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days so that we won’t take anything for granted.” Each day is referred to as THE PRESENT for a reason! (Each day IS A PRESENT!)
• Q: Why do skeletons have low self-esteem?
A: They have no body to love
• Q: Know why skeletons are so calm?
A: Because nothing gets under their skin.
• Q: How do vampires get around on Halloween?
A: On blood vessels
• Q: Why did the ghost go into the bar?
A: For the Boos.
• Q: Why did the Vampire read the New York Times?
A: He heard it had great circulation.
• Q: Why did the headless horseman go into business?
A: He wanted to get ahead in life.
• Q: Where does a ghost go on vacation?
• Q: The maker of this product does not want it, the buyer does not use it, and the user does not see it. What is it?
A: A coffin.
• Q: What do you call a witch’s garage?
A: A broom closet.
• Q: Why don’t mummies take time off?
A: They’re afraid to unwind.
• Q: Why did the vampire need mouthwash?
A: Because he had bat breath.
• Q: What is in a ghost’s nose?
• Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
• Q: What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
A: A grave problem.
• Q: Why can’t the boy ghost have babies?
A: Because he has a Hallo-weenie.
• Q: Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
A: Because demons are a ghouls best friend!
• Q:What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?
A: It’s a pain in the neck.