It seems Fall has paid us a visit on nice Saturday morning at ANCHOR. No one had signed up to Q for this earlier in the week, so YHC thought it was a great time to bring Dora for a visit. YHC asked the PAX to bring a variety of coupons; rucks, plates, dumbells, cinder blocks, sandbags, whatever.
As we were headed to the field, Boucher asked if his fitbit would read ‘Sedentary’ after my Q. Most likely….yes.
The PAX made a circle with all the coupons, and then we stood by one, YHC was in the center.
- Michael Phelps 10 IC
- Don Q 10 IC
YHC joined the circle.
- Grab a coupon, Raise the roof 3 IC, walk 3 coupons,counter clockwise, 3 IC, walk, 3, walk 3, 3 IC.
- Grab a coupon, squats, 3 IC, walk 3 coupons counter clockwise, 3 IC, walk 3, 3 IC
- Grab a coupon, flutter kicks, 5 IC, walk 3 coupons counter clockwise, 5 IC, walk 3, 5 IC
I did this so each PAX had a chance to use a variety of weights and a variety of types of coupons.
PAX lined up at the light post, all coupons lined up about 10 yards away.
Dora time! Modified. No partners, no running.
- 100 merkins, every 10 bear crawl to a coupon, 10 curls, bear crawl back. Each time choose a different coupon.
- 200 squats, every 20 lunge walk to coupon, 10 calf raises, lunge walk back. Each time chose a different coupon.
- 300 LBC, every 30 inchworm to coupon, 10 BBSU, run back. Each time chose a different coupon.
That’s left time for just a few more.
- Reacher 10 IC
- 3 burpees
Naked moleskin :
- Prayers to the young man’s family who passed suddenly.
- Veteran’s Day Convergence – Boondocks.
- Trinity 11/15
- Christmas Party 12/7.
My pleasure gentlemen. Until next time..