16 PAX joined QIC on a WARM (Finally) Saturday morning ready for an hour long beatdown. (And Marriage Principle #5)
• Michael Phelps in Squat position (15)
• Moroccan Nightclubs (15)
• LBACs (15 forward and backward)
• LBCs (15)
• Flutter Kicks (15)
• Hello Dollies (15)
• Windshield Wipers (10)
• Groiners (10)
• Mountain Climbers (10)
• Peter Parkers (10)
• Parker Peters (10)
• Mosey to Field through trails
• Stop for Merkin Wipes (While in down position but not touching the ground, touch nose to left hand then touch nose to right hand, return to center position, then back up…that is one. NOTE: hands do not move, take your nose to your hands, thus “wiping” your nose across the ground.)
* Fence sit for 2 minutes
* Plank for 2 minutes, 30 Merkins at the end.
• Monkey Drill on bridge (Sideways lunge (defensive basketball slide) palms to ground as you extend.)
• Millennial 10 cycles. Team of 2 does 100 reps each exercise, then runs a 100yds to end zone. 1) SSH 2) Lunges 3) Merkins
4) LBCs 5) Mtn. Climbers 6) Flutter Kicks 7) Squats 8) Hello Dollies 9) Groiners 10) Pull Ups or Alternating shoulder taps. Named as year 2000 is within the time period around which the Millennial generation was born.
* Playground Play Time.
*Partner A 10 Pullups while Partner B Squats. (Switch and repeat until each PAX has done 50 pullups)
* Mosey back to flag.
• COT/Prayer Requests (Ask a PAX what works in their marriage)
o The most important issue in marriage is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Marriage takes faith!
1 Corinthians 7:2, “Marriage is not a place to stand up for your rights. Marriage is a decision to serve the other.”