11 HIM posted for a run day led by a non-runner. No warmups– mosey from the start to the Atlantic Self Storage– our proud sponsor for today’s events. After a quick warmup with SSHs, Reacher, Peter Parker Stretch, Calf Stretch– we were off to start our interval workout.
Slow short lap.. exercise.. Fast long lap.. exercise.. rinse and repeat 6 times.
The “in between” exercises included merkins, flutter kicks, Superman’s, diamond merkins, air pull-ups, wide merkins, hello dollies, LBCs, Big boy situps..
Enjoyed the interval training– my legs are cooked especially after Gravy’s beatdown Monday.
- Spartan and Gate River Run coming up
- Go Ruck- April 25th in Jax Beach; Grow Ruck- April 3rd weekend in Tampa
- Will start a ruck day on Friday mornings– standby for more on slack
- Inside Out’s Dad- continued prayers
- Big travel week for many of us
Thanks for the pax for the push today– about 3.3 miles covered with some good workouts in between and the alternating between “conversational” pace and “try to run like Airbags/Slash” pace was a good one.
Keep getting after it and step out of your comfort zones!