21 PAX for Anthill
Warm Up – Stuff; Gotta get Jumanji stretched out as he is only 2 days post MARATHON! Congrats, brother. Way to make us proud!
- Bench work – Heisenberg Step-ups, dips, inclined merkins
- Six pack – pullups and burpees
- Suicides – at each return to 12 x – V-ups – Burpees – Mountain Climbers – count one leg- American Hammers – count one side
- 12’s at 4 corners – total is always 12. Start with 11 LBCs and 1 merkin, then 10 LBCs and 2 merkins, 9 LBCs and 3 merkins, etc…
- Circle-o-Rama – bunch of flutter kicks, box cutters
Welcome back to Scrooge (QIC’s 2.0 – who just ran first 1/2 marathon on Sunday after only training 5 miles) and Eclipse – who brought in 2 FNGs!
FNG’s – Clay Watterson is now Lego and David Leayitt is Barn Door. WELCOME to F3!
QIC shared this: Our Ego often keeps us from accepting information or advice from others. As Dredd recommended – go into every conversation thinking that the other person may be at least partially right…
It was an honor to lead such a large group this morning. What a blast. And an absolute pleasure to have my 2.0 in the PAX.