18 Pax met at the Nocatee Welcome Center with the new shovel flag to get a beatdown in. Special props to Tazz, Clover, Bolt, Check Please, Wasted, Sofa, Airbags, Aquaman, Saigon Sam, and YHC who posted at Davis at 0530 for an Airbags beatdown before Hard Nocs at 0630.
Theme of the day was: When do you prepare for battle? PAX were encouraged to consider this during the beatdown. And we were off.
– Lap around parking lot
– SSH x 15 IC
– Michael Phelps x 10 IC
– Arm Circles forward and backward x 10 IC
– Air Presses x 10 IC
– Reacher x 10 IC
– Toy Soldier x 10 IC
– Mosey to the field with the stage
– 11s- Burpees and Squats (Starting with 1 burpee, 10 squats)
– Mosey to parking lot for 10 LL Cool Js. (Lunge, lunge, burpee, jump squat)
– Island sprints- At each island PAX did 10 merkins, 20 squats, 30 LBCs.
– We sprinted to islands 1,2,3,4,3,2,1.
– Mosey back to flag for improvised finisher.
– 20 Flutter kicks (count one leg)
– 20 Hello Dolly
– 20 LBCs
– 20 Freddy Mercury
– 10 Merkins
– 20 Super man
– 20 air pull up
– 1 min plank
When do you prepare for battle? I have heard it said that you are either heading into a storm, in a storm, or coming out of a storm. In a particularly difficult season of life, YHC received the following advice from a pastor – “you don’t prepare for the war when the war is happening. you prepare for war during peace time”. These reps we do matter. We will need the strength and growth we are experiencing sometime, make this time count.
Annoucements- Murph/nasty beatdown convergence planned for Memorial Day- more to come.
Always an honor to lead you men. Love you guys.