The conditions are ideal for a FREE MENS work out. The forecast called for 60% chance of rain however God blessed us with good clear weather. The ground however was nice and squishy from all the rain from the night before!
Charmin, Zamboni & YHC embarked on a run while Heisenberg & Bowzer opted to Ruck… I heard them mumbling something about searching for a lost soul (Boucher). As the runners were passing The Omni Hotel, we picked up a straggler who was in town visiting. Little did he know what he was getting into as he opted to follow through the streets of downtown and over two bridges as we made our way back to Anchor.
1. 10 Sprinters Skip – 30 seconds
2. 10 SSH – IC
3. Scaption Slide (Bend at hip, shoulders back extend arms over head, slow & controlled)
4. Single Leg Bridge (1 leg Heel to Heaven, 1 leg firmly planted close to your butt, push heel up while keeping glutes tight.
Cones to mark 4 Corners. Sprint long, Bear crawl short.
1. For the first round, do 7 burpees at each of the 4 corners with a mosey (or sprint) in between corners. At Each round we will increase by 7 reps with a different exercise each round
2. Round 2, 14 Caterpillars – Feet shoulder width, walk hands out, walk hands back with jump at the end, repeat
3. Round 3, 21 merkins at each of the 4 corners. Merkin, Werkin, Diamond. Swipe
4. Round 4, 28 squats at each of the 4 corners. Prisoner Squat, Jump Squat, Sumo Squat, Knee Tuck Jump Squat
FNG – Straggler dropped out somewhere around here. Since he ran with us and did 1/2 the workout we allowed him to share a quick message. YHC felt planking was a good idea in an attempt to make sure his message was brief.
5. Round 5, 35 Bear Plank with shoulder tap. Bear crawl position, knees off ground, tight glutes & Abs, fast shoulder taps, don’t rock,
6. Round 6, 42 SSH’s
7. Round 7, 49 monkey humpers
8. Round 8, Flutter kicks 56
9. Round 9, Burpees 7
After 9 rounds we were all ready to go. FNG Patches rocked the workout and earned a gold star for not tossing his cookies (Merlot is a Q’s best friend). Speaking of Merlot, YHC felt there may have been a chance when he started on the Flutter Kick Round!
Atlas Stone discussions – 3 were made after the Beatdown – Thanks Charmin for obtaining the supplies and hosting. Woodchuck & YHC joined him to mix concrete and carefully craft our masterpieces. (Please note the use of the word stone & not ball!)
Prayers for Synapses M.
Trinity Rescue Mission coming up Friday. 6 Pax committed = max capacity.