5:30 AM – Circle up
- Limp Member OYO
- Side Straddle Hops x 10 IC
- Reacher x 10 IC
- Don Quixote x 10 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles F & B x 10 IC
1. Mosey to football field, alternating Karaoke, High Knees and Butt Kicks.
Pax circle, chop knees. Starts with Q yelling “Down”, everyone does burpee, then next guy, ‘round the horn.
3. Cirkins- Repeat with 5 Merkins ‘round the horn.
4. Hands of Time- Pax circle on your backs, hands in center, legs up 90 degrees, Q starts “1” count putting legs at 10 degrees then back up to “2”, ‘round the horn. Repeat 4x.
Message: Don’t deceive yourself.
Face the facts- don’t lie to yourself or avoid the truth. Face it square on. Focus on truth with your wife, girlfriend, family member, coworker or whoever.
Honesty is always the best option.
Honesty requires TRUTH.
TRUTH sometimes requires BRAVERY and DISCERNMENT.
5. Karaoke around the football field alternating L and R. Stop at Bleachers.
6. 50 dips, plank for 6.
7. Partner up for the Dora 1-2-3!
Teams of 2 working together towards cumulative goals of 100, 200, 300 reps.
Top to bottom exercise: 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, 300 Squats. Pax 1 exercises, while 2 runs 100 yards down to the blinking lights and back. Switch until completed.
8. Bear crawl to NEAR lights. Army crawl back. 20 WWI sit-ups
9. Sprint to near light, touch line, sprint back. 20 diamond merkins.
10. “Extra credit” for being late. Sprint again down and back + 10 diamond Merkins.
11. Mosey back to flag with burst at end.
COT (Circle of Trust)
Count o Rama
Name o Rama
Closing Message- We talked about facing the facts and not deceiving yourself. It’s also important to not be deceived by others or slip into GroupThink.
Don’t just parrot popular opinion. Keep an open mind. Do your own research. Establish your own opinion based on facts.
GroupThink is real. You need to fight back against it. If something doesn’t smell right, question it. Pursue truth. The truth has a way of finding you IF you actively look for it.
Homework assignment: Research Mockingbird Media.
Case in Point: The Asch Conformity Experiments
The Asch conformity experiments were a series of psychological experiments during the 1950s that revealed how much a person’s own opinions are influenced by those of groups. Solomon Asch found that people were willing to ignore reality and give an incorrect answer in order to conform to the rest of the group, even when they initially knew that answer was wrong.
A series of simple questions were asked to a group and to individuals.
Result: 75% of the participants in the conformity experiments went along with the rest of the group at least once- bucking their own logic and opinion.
Participants in the group conformed to the wrong answer 1/3 of the time.
Compared with people not placed in a group were right 99% of the time!
Don’t put your faith in man. Put your faith in God.
BOM (Ball of Man)
Prayers & Thanks