5:30 AM – Circle up
- Limp Member OYO
- Side Straddle Hops x 10 IC
- Reacher x 10 IC
- Toy Soldier x 10 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles F & B x 10 IC
- Don Quixote x 10 IC
- Mosey to football field, Karaoke left and right on way.
- Circle Burp! Pax circle, chop knees. Q yells “Down” and everyone does burpee, then next guy, until everyone has gone. Repeat.
- Cirkins– (Repeat above w 5 merkins each)
- Hands of Time– circle on backs, hands in center, legs up 90 degrees, Q yells “1” putting legs at 10 degrees then back up “2”, around horn. Repeat 3X.
- Karaoke around football field alternating L and R, stop at Bleachers
- 50 dips, plank
- 30 Carolina Dry Docks, plank
- Mosey to goal line
- Partner up for the Dora 1-2-3! Teams of 2 working together towards cumulative goals of 100, 200, 300 reps.
Pax 1 exercises, while 2 runs 100 yards down (far blinking light) and back.
-300 prisoner squats
- Bear crawl 30 yards to NEAR lights. Army crawl back. plank
- Sprint to near light, mosey back. 20 WWI sit-ups. plank
- Sprint 100 yards to far light, and return backwards. plank
- Mosey back to flag with outhouse explosion 😉 …give it all you got sprint when passing the outhouse.
COT (Circle of Trust)
Count o Rama
Name o Rama
Don’t be afraid to stand up for what’s right. Our forefathers built this nation by having an backbone and standing up against tyranny.
Tolerance is great, but to understand tolerance, one must understand the line of intolerance. Know when to draw the line. If we continually concede ground in the name of “tolerance”, we will continually lose ground.
Freedom is not free. There are certain universal truths we need to stand up for. Do it! Be the lion, not the sheep.
BOM (Ball of Man)
Prayers, Thanks & Pledge