3 HIM of Fleming Island posting in the gloom, curious as to what YHC has in store for them. He had altered his previous Q in honor for those on the front line, so they figured this time he would have the opportunity to present them with his original beatdown from last week… and he most certainly did.
- Moutnaineer Motivators x10 OYO
- Begins with (Harper’s) Ferry Jacks, SSH, half arm SSH, legs only, then hops only
- Don Quixote x10 IC
- Reach Throughs x10 IC
- LBAC forward/backwards, Moroccan nightclub, and raise the roof x15 IC
- Squats x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Run a lap around the parking lot
They say it is better to give than receive. YHC decided to give the Pax some of his favorite routines that he hates. Why? Because it made him better. Of course, through it all, he also discovered that it still giving hurts, too…
- Descending Derkins
- bear crawl between two parking lot islands, performing derkins at each, counting down from 10
- Crunchy Frog Suicides
- 20 crunchy frogs at baseline and using light posts for suicides
Pax then moseyed to a spot on the field roughly 40-50 yards away from the playground with lamp in hand. Here is where YHC introduced the Asgardian pax to a routine first brought to F3 Jacksonville by Jumanji after visiting an out of state AO. I mentioned to him after we did this for the first time that he was no longer allowed to go on road trips.
- The Crimson
- 10 burpees at the light on the field, run to the playground (and avoiding the strategically placed lacrosse net), 10 pull-ups; run back to the light, 9 burpees, run to the playground, 9 pullups, etc… down to 1 of each
Mosey to the flag.
YHC informed the pax that those routines were on his top 10 suck list in terms of exercises, but he likes to do them because they did make him better. We can’t all be Pyros, or Charmins, or Drones, but we can always strive to be better than what we are now. One way is to work on our weakness.
- Crotchless’ sister, Kristin for upcoming surgery
- Continued prayers for Sasquatch’s MIL, recovering from COVID
- Prayers for YHC’s daughter and her friend who are being tested for COVID after being in close contact with another friend who did test (+); prayer co-worker also being tested
- Lord’s prayer