6 PAX joined QIC on a “chilly” 52 degree morning. They new what was in store due to the Slack Teaser. The BRIDGE would be in our future, with only 2 types of exercises along the way and return. These fine men were not afraid to CHASE TURKEYS! Little did they know they would finish the morning with 100 Merkins, 100 Snow Angels and 3+ miles of fun!
• Warmups (10 of each in Cadence)
o LBACs (Forward, Backward)
o Michael Phelps
o Prisoner Squats
• Mosey to Bridge with Stops for:
o Australian Snow Angels
• Turkey Trot (Native American Run) across bridge, stopping for Bridgekins at the top.
• Snow Angels
• Turkey CHASE back across bridge.
o Each PAX gets a 10 second start from each other. If PAX behind you catches you, you get a 5 Burpee penalty.
• Merkin and Snow Angel stops along the way
• Mosey back to flag
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• Timothy 4:8, “For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.”