6 PAX joined YHC at HardNocs this morning for a strength and core focused workout.
F3 is Peer led, Free, Open to all Men, Outdoors rain or shine and always ends in a Circle of Trust.
THE OVERALL MISSION OF F3 IS TO PLANT, GROW AND SERVE SMALL WORKOUT GROUPS FOR THE INVIGORATION OF MALE COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP.
“It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude. It’s gratitude that brings us happiness.” – Anonymous
- Arm circles – 10X forward back
- Reacher – 10X
- Hillbilly- 10X
- Mountain climbers – 10X
- Bear crawl 10 paces, crawl bear 10 paces, prisoner squats 10 reps. 3 rounds.
11 exercises, 8 reps each, 3 rounds
- Weighted burpee (not a man maker)
- Supinated Curl to OH press
- Goblet squat
- Standing Tricep extension
- Reverse lunge with hammer curl
- Lateral raise
- Front raise
- Upright row
- Plank punch (this circuit now dubbed – “Just the tip by the Pax”)
- Plank pulse
- Plank pike
Dumbbell Floor press and Merkins superset
- 10-1 descending ladder (10 floor presses and 10 Merkins, then 9 and 9, 8 and 8, and so forth until you reach 1 rep of each)
- V-Hold complex 10 IC
- Flutter kicks 15 IC
- WWI Sit-ups 10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops 10 IC
- Oblique V-Ups ( each side) 10 OYO
- Freddie Mercury’s 15 IC
- American Hammer (4x) to Pulse ( heels to Heaven), 10 OYO
- Hello Dolly 15 IC
Finish with stretches
- Tricep, shoulder stretches overhead, cross body
- Down dog, cobra, runners stretch, limp member
- Michael Phelps
- Count a Rama, Name a Rama
- Announcements – F2 RGBS 530pm Tuesday, Thanksgiving convergence send off for McDreamy 0700 Badlands, Tough Turkey Friday at HardNocs 0700 and Holiday Party December 3rd 630pm
- Prayer requests – prayers for DDay’s father Larry who is in the hospital with Covid. Zamboni positive Covid test prayers for healing, prayers for safe travel during the holiday and prayers for those on IR.
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger and into a friend.” ― Melody Beattie
“God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” – William Arthur Ward
Lets all practice gratitude this week and look for opportunities to be thankful and say thank you! Aye!