13 Pax joined YHC on a glorious Ponte Vedra Monday in December!
No FNG’s today. Disclaimer read.
F3 is Peer led, Free, Open to all Men, Outdoors rain or shine and always ends in a Circle of Trust.
THE OVERALL MISSION OF F3 IS TO PLANT, GROW AND SERVE SMALL WORKOUT GROUPS FOR THE INVIGORATION OF MALE COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP.
Message was the concept of the month – Discipline!
Discipline equals Freedom – Jocko Wilink
There are now short cuts, no hacks. To become the best version of yourself you must have discipline. AYE!
Warm Up. 5 minutes
- Goofballs – Run in place with raising opposite arm 10 IC
- Moroccan night club 10 IC
- Michael Phelps 10IC
- Imperial Walkers 10IC
- Toy soldiers 10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops 10 IC, 10 Merkins ( rinse and repeat)
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
– Jim Rohn
Mosey to Spray parking lot.
- Alternate LL Cool J, Bear Crawl between Islands
- 25 Merkins standard, wide, diamond, standard at one side
- 25 Squats, Monkey Humpers, Squats, Monkey Humpers other side
Mosey to event field.
Dora. One Pax runs while other does the exercise.
50 ManMakers (weighted ruck or dumbbells)
100 Overhead presses (weighted ruck or dumbbells)
150 Curls(weighted ruck or dumbbells)
200 Mountain Climbers (count one leg)
Mosey back to circle
For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories. ”
6 minutes of Mary
- Flutter Kicks 25 IC
- Captain Thor – 1 BBSU, 4 American Hammers, up to 10/40
Count a Rama
Name a Rama
“No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.”
Hebrews 12:11 NLT
Announcements – Pax heading to Trinity Rescue Mission Friday to serve. Departure from GreenWise parking lot in Nocatee at 0515.