3 HIM of Fleming Island took a gamble and posted in the cool, breezy gloom, at Asgard, curious as to what YHC has in store for them. He teased them on Slack, instructing the pax to bring ole faithful Cindy with them, just in case… Afterall, what YHC had in store, the pax needed lady luck on their side.
- SSH x20 IC
- Hillbilly x15 IC
- LBAC forward/backwards/Moroccan night club/Raise the roof x15 IC
- Lunges x10 OYO (ct each leg)
- Merkins x20 IC
Today was all about games of chance. First up were suicides with the exercises determined by the roll of the exercise die. Whatever the exercise rolled, we modified to do with blocks in reps of 5, 10, 15, 20. Each pax were given a chance to roll. Exercises performed:
- Lunges with block
- BBSU with block
Pax then grabbed their girl Cindy to carport for a game of 5-card draw. Of course these were marked cards… marked with exercises F3 Nation have come to know and love….
- Once cards delt, pax held air chair until round completed.
- The “pot” starts at 3 blockbees.
- Each pax member has a chance to raise the stakes with additional blockbees.
- Winner of the hand performs the exercises + runs a parking lot lap
- Losers of the hand performs the # of blockbees in the pot + exercises + lap
Two hands played, both won by Crotchless who somehow ended up with a lot of aces and face cards.
Mosey to the flag.
Lesson of the day: Don’t play cards with Crotchless.
- Get your Q Source book- looking to start in January for Asgard
- Prayers for
- Talen- seeking second opinion at CHOPs in Pennsylvania
- Those struggling with porn addiction
- Those battling COVID
- Lord’s Prayer