11 men joined QIC on a breezy Tuesday morning looking for a nice Mosey heading into the Kraken on Saturday! I don’t they were looking for Bridgework, but that’s what they got!
• Warmups (10 of each in Cadence)
o Michael Phelps
o Limp Member
• Mosey, Galloway Method
o Mosey 8 minutes/Walk 1 minute
o Including timed “Native American” run back across bridge.
Across, 6 minutes 16 seconds
Return (In the Wind), Native American Run Style, 5 minutes 50 seconds!
• Mosey back to flag
• BURPEE BIRTHDAY for Terminator, who turned 43 today, so we did 7 Burpees each. (4+3=7)
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• “Sin always takes you further than you wanted to go, keeps you longer than you wanted to stay, and costs you more than you wanted to pay. Always!”
• Matthew 26:41“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”