10 Side straddle hops
10 The reacher
10 Don Quixotes (windmill)
10 Toy Soldier
LBAC F and B
- Mosey to football field, Karaoke facing left and right on way.
- Circle Burp! Pax circle up, everyone chops knees. Starts with Q yelling “Down”, everyone does burpee, then next guy to the left, until everyone has gone. Repeat.
- Cirkins– (Repeat above w 5 merkins each)
- Hands of Time– circle on backs, heads in center, hands over your head, legs up 90 degrees. Q yells “1” putting legs at 10 degrees then back up “2”, around horn. Repeat 3x
- Karaoke around football field alternating L and R, stop at Bleachers
- Dips on bleachers – Reps of 30,10,10,10
- 30 Carolina Dry Docks
Mosey to goal line
- Partner up for the Dora 1-2-3!
Teams of 2 working together towards cumulative goals of 100, 200, 300 reps.
Pax 1 exercises, while 2 runs 100 yards down (fire blinking light) and back. (Top to bottom exercise: Merkins, LBCs, Squats)
Line up on goal line:
-100 Merkins(split between 2 people)
- Bear crawl 25 yards to NEAR lights. Army crawl back.
- Sprint 50 yards to middle light, mosey back.
- Sprint 100 yards to far light, and run backwards back.
- Mosey back to flag with outhouse explosion (sprint to flag when we pass the outhouse)
“Deep down, at our core, there are only two emotions: love and fear.”
“As opposites, love and fear cannot be felt at the same time.”
Love breeds positive emotions like joy, peace, and satisfaction. Fear breeds negative emotions like anger, guilt, and sadness. Love and fear cannot coexist.
Therefore you are going to have to actively choose one or the other.”
– Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, famous psychologist
IF you recognize your fear, you can avoid making the same mistakes and break free from old habits.
Set a new path. Recognize your fear and conquer it. Choose love instead.
Find the love in every minute of every day. The more you look for it, the more you’ll find it.