12 PAX, including one FNG, joined QIC on a chilly March morning, the 67th day of the year. A number that would have implications this morning!
International Women’s Day Theme: #ChooseToChallenge
Why do we celebrate Women’s Day on March 8th? In 1909, the Socialist Party of America celebrated this day when around 15,000 women came along and protested low pay, long work hours and lack of voting rights in New York.
• Warmups (15 of each in Cadence)
o Michael Phelps
o LBACs (Forward & Backward)
• Mosey to first parking lot (17, 17, 17, 16 of each) IN CADENCE
o 17, Mosey to first island, 17, 2nd island 17, 3rd island 16 and sprint back. (67 second plank before next round)
• Bear Crawl Hall
o BC to light pole, Lunge to bleachers
o 5 Burpees in Cadence
o Lunge to light pole, BC out
• Mosey back to flag
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• #ChooseToChallenge Pose (with your right hand to show your commitment to choose to challenge inequality, call out bias, question stereotypes, and help forge an inclusive world.)
• 1 Corinthians 12:25, “So that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.”