4 HIM of Fleming Island took a gamble and posted in the mild gloom, at Asgard. They were curious as to what YHC has in store for them on the 3rd and final day of his trifecta Q week. This would be a repeat from a previous beatdown. The pax were initially excited when they learned we would be playing games. But would the stakes be too high?
- SSH x20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x12 IC
- Hillbilly x12 IC
- Reach throughs x10 IC
- Lunges x10 OYO (ct each leg)
- Squats x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Carolina dry docks x10 IC
- LBC x10 IC
- Flutter kicks x25 IC
Today was all about games of chance. First up was the roll of the dice- the dodecagon dice of death. Muahaha! Three dice tossed, pax did prescribed exercises then ran a lap. Total of 12 exercises performed, which, by chance, was leg and plyo heavy…
Next up, a game of 5-card draw. Of course, these were marked cards… marked with exercises F3 Nation have come to know and love….
- Once cards delt, pax held air chair.
- The “pot” starts at 3 burpees.
- Each pax member has a chance to raise the stakes with additional burpees for two rounds- after the dealt cards, and after exchanging cards
- Winner of the hand performs three burpees + the exercises as determined by his hand + runs a lap
- Losers of the hand performs the # of burpees in the pot + exercises on winner’s hand + lap
Two rounds played, one round went to YHC and the other to Roddy, who claims to have never played cards. Final hand had 16 burpees in the pot.
- F3 Nation blood drive
- 6th Anniversary F3 Jacksonville Convergence early May
- Continued prayers for our country, discernment for making choices aligned with God’s plan for us
- Lord’s Prayer