During a previous workout, YHC was doing dips and derkins and thought..I should have a workout that everything starts with D. So, the search was on. Additionally, I wanted to rule out running, or items we don’t have at chop shop like stairs or walls.
It was a dark and gloomy morning, lightening off in the distances, 9 total PAX circled up in the field.
- Don Quixote – 15 ic
- Dolly – 20 ic
- Dancing Chilcutt – 15 ic
Dan Taylor to the pavilion
- 11’s Dips / derkins – start with 10 dips, 1 derkin go to 1 dip / 10 derkins, back to 10 dips 1 derkin.
Dan Taylor to playground.
- 11’s Diamond merkins / diamond David Lee Roth burpees – start with 10 diamond merkins, 1 DDLRB go to 1 diamond merkin / 10 DDLRB – stopped at 4 diamond merkins / 7 DDLRB due to time.
Dan Taylor back to pavilion around garbage can to middle of field.
Pax lines up for Dominoes
Last exercise – Dolly 26 ic
- Communication is key between family members and work partners. This limits extra work and confusion, and can make things go smoothly (sometimes!)
- There were some prayer request both personal in the PAX and for the community.
- 2nd F topics floated, bowling. Not Smash.
- Happy Birthday Seatdown!
Thank you for the opportunity to lead.