10 Side straddle hops
10 The Reacher
10 Don Quixotes (windmill)
LBAC F and B
- Mosey to football field, Karaoke facing left and right on way.
- Circle Burp! Pax circle up, everyone chops knees. Starts with Q yelling “Down”, everyone does burpee, then next guy to the left, until everyone has gone. Repeat.
- Hands of Time– circle on backs, heads in center, hands over your head, legs up 90 degrees. Q yells “1” putting legs at 10 degrees then back up “2”, around horn.
- Cirkins– (Repeat above w 2 merkins each)
- Karaoke around football field alternating L and R, stop at Bleachers
- Dips on bleachers – Reps of 30,10,10,10
- 30 Carolina Dry Docks
Mosey to goal line
- Partner up for the Dora 1-2-3!
Teams of 2 working together towards cumulative goals of 100, 200, 300 reps.
Pax 1 exercises, while 2 runs 100 yards down (fire blinking light) and back. (Top to bottom exercise: Merkins, LBCs, Squats)
Line up on goal line:
-100 Merkins(split between 2 people)
- Bear crawl 25 yards to NEAR lights. Army crawl back.
- Sprint 50 yards to middle light, run backwards back.
- Sprint 100 yards to far light, run backwards back.
- Mosey back to flag with outhouse explosion (sprint to flag)
Shift your focus and improve your life
Be Aware of What you Focus on
Don’t fall into a nasty habit of focusing on the obstacles in every situation rather than the opportunities.
Don’t look behind you at what had happened. Look in front of you at what could happen.
What we focus on is what we move toward. It becomes our reality.
Progress Takes Time
Be aware of the Power of Words
Don’t use them loosely. Just like choosing where we place our focus, the language we use is also very powerful. Keep it positive and don’t think or speak demeaning words to yourself or others.
Recognize it, stop it, and turn it into something positive.