Today’s message is all about the BASE – or the FOUNDATION”
in all aspects of life, in order to be successful, you need to start with a solid BASE.
F2 – FELLOWSHIP – THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH IS PIVOTAL TO A STRONG FOUNDATION IN YOUR LIFE
F3 – FAITH – WITHOUT A FOUNDATION OF FAITH – YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WITH NO PURPOSE/DIRECTION IN LIFE, FOR ME, FAITH STARTS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WHEN I ROLL OUT OF BED ONTO MY KNEES AND THANK MY HIGHER POWER FOR WAKING ME UP TODAY, ETC………..
F1 – FITNESS – TODAYS FITNESS FOCUS WILL BE ALL ABOUT THE PHYSICAL BASE – FOR US TODAY, THAT MEANS TODAY IS LEG DAY.
FNG’s? – NO
Countarama – 12 PAX
1st exercise is the Side Straddle Hop in Cadence x 15
The Reacher in Cadence x 11
The Hillbilly in Cadence x 11
The Limp Member – OYO
On your 6
20 Leg raises x 10 each leg OYO
EXERCISE AND READ QUOTES AT EACH STOP
Bobby Hurley x 10 OYO
Reverse lunges x 10 OYO
Walking lunges across the bridge
Prisoner squats x 12 in cadence
Rendezvous At the Nocatee stage
Break into groups/teams of 2
partner 1 sprints to the stage jumps up, around to the steps and back down, while his partner will be at a picnic table doing.
Round 1. 70 or 35 x each leg Single leg squat (pistol squat)
Round 2. 150 Step ups 75 x each leg
Round 3. 200 Bobby Hurley’s
MOSEY back to FLAG.
Left that “B” Sally aside but she almost came out to totally annihilate us.
Circle of Trust
FOUNDATION Quotes from the workout:
- The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is sick. P. T. Barnum
- Freedom of speech is a human right and the foundation upon which democracy is built. Any restriction of freedom of speech is a restriction upon democracy.
- A good education is a foundation for a better future.
- The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
- A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.
- Self-love is really a foundation for everything, and however you practice or express that is so, so important.
- Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation upon which sincere and meaningful repentance must be built. If we truly seek to put away sin, we must first look to Him who is the Author of our salvation.
- The important thing is that you’ve got a strong foundation before you start to try to save the world or help other people.
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.
- It is never too late to strengthen the foundation of faith. There is always time. With faith in the Savior, you can repent and plead for forgiveness. There is someone you can forgive. There is someone you can thank. There is someone you can serve and lift. You can do it wherever you are and however alone and deserted you may feel.
12. There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you’ll stand firm if you stand on His love.
AS WE GO ABOUT OUR INDIVIDUAL DAYS REMEMBER THAT THE BASE IS CRITICAL IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS – IN RELATIONSHIPS THE FOUNDATION IS BUILT UPON HONESTY, COMMUNICATION, AND TRUST SO GO FORTH AND KEEP YOUR FOUNDATIONS STRONG!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!