FNG – N/A
Down range – x2 – Speedo, Trailer Park
Today’s message It’s never too late
Since I turned 50 yesterday, this kinda hit me right between the eyes.
What does never too late mean?
It is never impossible (to do something), regardless of how old one is. The phrase is typically used to encourage someone to try to accomplish something, especially late in life or long after it is usually accomplished by others.
Of Note, ALL of our music today are hits from 1971, so they are as old as this old fart is!
Walk it out to
Pedal the feet
Into the Valdez!
Side straddle hop
Mosey to field
- 25 x Big Boy sit ups – walking Lunge – 25 x Mercans – repeat = Total of 50 of each
2. 25 x American hammers – Bear Crawl – 25 x Squats – repeat = Total of 50 of each
3. 25 x Mountain climbers – Crab walk – 25 x side straddle hops – repeat = Total of 50 of each
4. 25 x shoulder taps – Karaoke to the bench 25 x step ups EACH Leg– repeat = Total of 50 of each
5. 25 x DIPS on the bench– High knees – 25 x Freddy Mercury’s – repeat = Total of 50 of each
6. 25 x flutter kicks – choice, anything but walk – 25 x Catalina Wine Mixers – repeat = Total of 50 of each
Back to the flag!
Pax choice as a team of two – + 50 Merkins 50 American hammer, 50 second plank, 50 burpees.
It’s never too late:
To – Learn something new
To – Right a Wrong, and say I’m sorry
To – Forgive the person who hurt you.
To – be positive and happy
To – create healthy relationships
To – start a new goal (like joining F3 to better my body and mind)
To – dream a new dream
To – Put your past in your past
To – Develop a relationship with your higher power
To – understand gods power, love, and will
So remember – Never give up, Believe in yourself, BE Passionate, Work HARD, because it is never too late!