13 PAX joined QIC on a “wet” Thursday morning looking for an old fashioned BD! Hopefully they got it. For those that complained about the WET, STINKY field, this is F3, not FIA!
• Olympics, 339 events in 33 sports in 2 weeks!
• In Ancient Olympic Games, there were no gold, silver or bronze medals. What was the prize for the winner? An olive-wreath! Yet even with such a simple prize, the victorious athletes received honor and praise.
Warmups (10 of each in Cadence)
o Michael Phelps
o LBACs Forward, LBACs Backward
o Moroccan Nightclubs
o Prisoner Squats
o Reverse Crunches (Head & back stay on ground. Bring knees to chest)
o SSH Burpees (5 SSHs, 2 Burpees, In Cadence) Set of 5
• Mosey to Field
• Dora, Partner up
o Everyone Bear Crawl to 10yd line (BC 10yds after each exercise)
LBCs while partner runs 90yds and back (BC to 20yd line)
Alternating Shoulder Taps / 30yd line
Plank / 40yd line
Groiners / 50yd line
Hillbillies & Burpees to “YOU TIME” by Scotty McCreery!
American Hammers / 40yd line
Merkins / 30yd line
Australian Snow Angels / 20yd line
Hand Release Merkins / 10yd line
SSHs / Goal line
• Mosey back to flag.
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• The world often equates winning with glory and being humbled with losing. That is not the Biblical way. We are called to give God the glory no matter what the outcome. True humility comes from having a right understanding of who we are in light of who God is. It is a choice that we each can make!
• Colossians 3:12, “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”