- When: 10/30/2021
- QIC: Wasted
- The PAX: DDay, Shooter, Mervin, Dollar Bill, Prunetang, Sous, Rawlings, Gizzard, Ozark, Bada Bing, Sofa, Saigon Sam, Focker
Wasted and Focker welcomed 14 HIM to F3, a free, volunteer peer-led workout. Not being professionals, we had no knowledge of any injuries or fitness levels, so it was up to each individual exercise safe and modify as necessary to avoid injury. F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith.
JESUS CHRIST believed in the devil, demons, and evil spirits. Do you? What is your Jester you need to disarm?
The outcome of Christ’s encounters with demonic powers is summed up in Colossians 2: 15: ”Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.” There is victory in Jesus.
- Focker warm up with intermittent cadence
- Mosey to the haunted forest
THE THANG: HALLOWEEN SURVIVAL AND PREPARATION TO DISARM DEVILS, DEMONS, AND EVIL SPIRITS!
Mosey to haunted forest
Cycled thru 2x
- Zombie Run – Sprint to get away from Zombie’s – 31 seconds
- Flying Bats, Duck Down and Squat – 31 reps
- SHHH ….. Hold completely still – Plank Hold with arm raise – 15 each arm plus 1 more = 31
- Jump over the Graves – Squat Jumps – 31 reps
- Stay low to the Ground – Merkins – 31 reps
- Try to sneak by – Isometric Lunges or Jump Lunges – 31 reps (15 each leg +1)
- Frightened pop ups – Burpees – 10
- Hit the dead in the head – American Hammers – 31 each side
- kick the zombie’s off – mountain climbers – 31 reps each leg
- protect your head from zombies – BBSU – 31 reps
Sprints out of Haunted forest
NameORama / FNG’s? (Friendly New Goblins)
In America today, there is a celebration of the spiritual underworld life style called Halloween. That holiday isn’t what it was when many of us adults were children, and it isn’t what it was long before that.
Fear sells. A recent survey among teens showed more of them know who Freddy Kruger is than Abraham Lincoln. What a couple of decades ago was a fun filled night of collecting goodies has changed. Today more personal property is destroyed on this day than any. Costly vandalism reaches a peak on this night. Razor blades and needles are buried in fruit. Hallucinogenics are put in candy. It is not simply the scary night it used to be. It is now can be a frightening night.
As leaders in our neighborhoods and communities, let’s be prepared to disarm the devils, demons, and evil spirits as Jesus did. There is victory in Jesus and keeping this night safe and focused on Christ for our families and communities.
ended with Christian Prayer:
for airbags surgery and to guard our families and children as the walk our neighborhoods for Halloween, and the strength through Jesus to disarm demonic powers and triumph over it for others that need our leadership.