- When: 12/16/21
- QIC: Bada Bing
- The PAX: Bada Boom (r), Shirley (r), Smashmouth, Space Jam, FNG Boiler Room, Mervin, Sous, Left Turn, Zamboni (r), Ozark, Flo, Yard Sale (r), Grills, Saigon Sam (r), Slash (r), Gizzard, D-Day (r)
18 Pax posted for some Christmas Fitstivities aka Elf Training Course (ETC) to see if they had the strength, speed and stamina to work in Santa’s workshop or even join him for the “Big Dance,” delivering gifts on Christmas. Welcome downrange PAX, Grills from Tally, and FNG Boiler Room.
DECEMBER CONCEPT: DISCIPLINE
PHRASE: WE ARE DISCIPLINED, INTENTIONAL, AND GRITTY DURING THE NEVER-ENDING WORK TO GET BETTER, NOT RELYING ON THE FICKLE EMOTION OF MOTIVATION.
- 12 SSHs IC
- 12 Michael Phelps IC
- 12 Chinook Squats IC
- 12 Reindeer Runners OYO
- 12 Imperial Walkers IC
Jingle Bell Jog to Nocatee Field
Enter Santa’s workshop for some Elf Drills (aka Grass Drills) Chop Feet, Call out “down”, All PAX Burpees down the line for a total of 18 Burpees.
SANTA SUICIDES down the field
Enter Santa’s Workshop for Eval = 10 Muscles-Up Buy-in, 2000 Squats (112 ea.), 450 Merkins (25 ea.)
SANTA SUICIDES back down the field
The Q brought presents…awaiting the PAX in the parking lot
12 days of Christmas
- On the first day of Christmas my Q gave to me…a lap around a parking lot of trees
- On the second day of Christmas my Q gave to me…2 Monkey Humpers
- On the third day of Christmas my Q gave to me…3 French High Knees
- On the fourth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…4 Calling Burpees
- On the fifth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…5 Diamond Merkins
- On the sixth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…6 Geese a Sitting Up
- On the seventh day of Christmas my Q gave to me…7 Swans a Squat Jumping
- On the eight day of Christmas my Q gave to me…8 Maids a Mountain Climbing
- On the ninth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…9 Lady’s Jump Lunging
- On the tenth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…10 Lord’s a Leaping (Michael Jordan’s)
- On the eleventh day of Christmas my Q gave to me…11 Pickle’s Pounding
- On the twelfth day of Christmas my Q gave to me…12 Drummers Jumping (SSH’s)
Jingle Bell Jog back to Flagpoles.
The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
The Christmas story is a story of redemption. There is hope in all these things through Jesus Christ.