- When: 03/08/2022
- QIC: Airbags (R)
- The PAX: Sofa, Buttercup, Stripped, Felony, Prunetang (R), 3 Peat (RR), Deuce, Flo, Rawlings, Hat Trick (R), Tackleberry, Terminator and Tipper.
13 PAX joined QIC on a warm Tuesday looking forward to Run Day! QIC hadn’t Q’d since October, so felt a bit rusty. It was AWESOME to have the honor to lead though!
Warmups (15 of each in Cadence)
o The Reacher
o The Hillbilly
o Downward Dog / Upward Dog
o Pigeon Right and Left
o Limp Member
• Mosey to west side of bridge
• 40 Prisoner Squats in Cadence
• NA Run over bridge to waters edge
• 50 Flutterkicks in Cadence
• Mosey back to east side of bridge
• 40 Prisoner Squats
• NA Run back over bridge
• Mosey back to flag.
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• Proverbs 12:27, “A lazy life is an empty life, but early to rise gets the job done.”
• “Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you.” Evan Carmichael
o Successful People that Wake Up Early
Tim Cook, Apple CEO, 3:45am
Jack Dorsey, Twitter & Square CEO, wakes up before dawn for a 6-mile run.
Richard Branson, Virgin Group Founder & Chairman, 5:45am
Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO, at office by 6am
Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn CEO, 5:30am
Tom Brady in bed 8:30-9pm, up between 5-5:30am
Dwayne Johnson, THE ROCK, 3:30am
Mark Wahlberg, Actor, 2:30am