14 Pax joined YHC on a perfect Nocatee morning for an F3 roadshow with Bada Bing’s one man film crew hard at work throughout! No FNG’s just veteran crew this morning. The goal was to get some awareness to golf cart driving, latte drinking sad clowns of Nocatee!
Welcome to F3, Fitness, Fellowship and Faith.
Mosey to CVS parking lot led by D-Day stopped in route for 10 monkey humpers facing the traffic circle.
At CVS we completed warm up of SSH, Imperial walker, Shoulder Taps, Mountain climbers, Plank Jack, stay in plank and ask pax to recite mission while in plank. (We may have work up the neighborhood calling out cadence 😂)
F3’s mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Mosey to Kookaburra led by Wasted coffee shop and use the benches for the following.
- 20 Dips, 10 Step-ups each leg, 20 Derkins, 10 split squats each leg
- 10 Box Jumps, 20 Irkins
- Circle up in grassy area. Thunderstruck – 33 Burpees ( we lost a couple Pax as they suspiciously had use the restroom during burpees 🤔)
Mosey to Treylor Park field led by PruneTang
Ask Pax to recite one of the F3 Five Core Principles before each partner exercise.
- Free of Charge – Never a charge to workout, ever.
- Open to all Men – No matter the man, you are welcome here.
- Held Outdoors – Rain or Shine, Heat or Chill, we are out there.
- Peer Led – Rotating fashion of men leading each other.
- Ends with COT – Always ends with a Circle of Trust
Partner Work (Plank for six):
- One Pax bear crawl length of the field run back other Pax does BBSU’s
- One Pax lunge walk while other Pax does Freddie Mercury’s. It was long time doing Freddie Mercury’s!
- One Pax Wheel barrel to 20 Iron Cross switch. Chaingang and Bada Bing were fastest wheel barrel Pax.
- One Pax broad jump while other pax does hello dolly. Mervin showed his explosiveness doing Hulk jumps across the field!
Discussed the weekly Q Point SHIELD LOCK (Q1.7) at the close of the partner work.
- The Horizontal Relationship Between Men. Man hunts best in a pack
Mosey back led by our man Roxybury!
Ask Pax to recite the F3 Credo:
“Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.”
- COT (circle of trust):
- Count O Rama
- Name O Rama
- Announcements – sign up for Apryle Showers 4/10, Sandlot Jax 4/22-4/24 and get out to the Farm for volleyball 4/16
- BOM (ball of men):
- ‘prayer request – Focker’s neighbors, Heisenberg and Pax on IR
- Pledge of Allegiance