9 PAX joined QIC on a cool 59 degree morning. The DASH would be the theme.
o The Reacher
o The Hillbilly
o LBACs Forward and Backward
o Peter Parkers
o Parker Peters
• Mosey to Turf Field stopping at each parking lot for exercises
o Merkins 20, BBSU’s 20, Plank Jacks 20, Hello Dollies 20
Plank for the 6. Lap around lot
• Turf Field
o Dora, 2 Man (1 man exercising, 1 man running 200 yards)
100 Merkins, 100 BBSU’s, 100 SSHs, 100 Squats, Plank for 6
• Mosey back to closest lot, 50 calf raises on wall
o Mosey to lot, Merkins 20, BBSU’s 20, Plank Jacks 20, Hello Dollies 20
• Mosey back to flag, Merkins 20, BBSU’s 20, Plank Jacks 20, Hello Dollies 20
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• What’s the most important thing on a tombstone? THE DASH!
o When you die, what do you want the Pastor, or people, to say after “Born May 11, 1922, died May 11 2022? The DASH represents what you did with your life during those years.
Were you kind to others!
Did you love your wife and family?
Did you SERVE others?
Did you accept Jesus?
• Galatians 5:22, “But what happens when we live God’s way? He brings gifts into our lives, much same way that fruit appears in an orchard – things like affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity. We develop a willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, and a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people.”
• WHAT WILL BE YOUR DASH!