- When: 06/16/22
- QIC: Yard Sale
- The PAX: Sofa, Prunetang, Outhouse, Inside Out, Dollar Bill, Space Balls, D-Day
10 Side straddle hops
10 The Reacher
10 Don Quixotes (windmill)
LBAC F and B
- Mosey to football field
- Circle Burp! Pax circle up, everyone chops knees. Starts with Q yelling “Down”, everyone does burpee, then next guy to the left, until everyone has gone. Repeat.
- Cirkins– (Repeat above w 2 merkins each)
- Hands of Time– circle on backs, heads in center, hands over your head, legs up 90 degrees. Q yells “1” putting legs at 10 degrees then back up “2”, around horn. Repeat.
- Karaoke to middle light, switch sides on return.
Mosey to bleachers
- Dips and Carolina Dry Docks – Reps of 30/30, 20/20, 10/10
Mosey to goal line
- Partner up for the Dora 1-2-3!
Teams of 2 working together towards cumulative goals of 100, 200, 300 reps.
Pax 1 exercises, while 2 runs 100 yards down (fire blinking light) and back. (Top to bottom exercise: Merkins, LBCs, Squats)
Line up on goal line:
-100 Merkins (split between 2 people)
- Bear crawl 25 yards to NEAR lights. Mosey back.
- Sprint 50 yards to middle light, run backwards back.
Mosey back to flag with outhouse explosion (sprint)
When stress hits, don’t fear. Embrace it. Stay calm. Learn from it. Take quiet time to rejuvenate.
Without stress, we wouldn’t grow. Just like iron sharpens iron, stress can help us grow our mind and spirit. Without any stressors, we would become lazy and apathetic. But stress must be balanced with rest.