- When: 07/09/2022
- QIC: Saigon Sam
- The PAX: Papa Smurf, Outhouse, 3 Peat, PruneTang, Inside Out, High Pitch, House Keeping, Bada Boom, Bobber, Nutmeg, DDay, Bert, Blackout, Yard Sale, Flo, ChaChing, Powerball, Goggins, Barndoor, Untouchable(FNG), Buckner (FNG), Sluggo, Edibles (DR - Cherokee), Corn Crate (DR - Greenville), Headgear (DR - Myrtle Beach), Felony
Welcome to F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. YHC was greeted by a big group at Poseidon including 2 FNG’s, 3 Pax down range from Greenville, Cherokee, Myrtle Beach and the big comeback for our man Blackout recovering from hip replacement surgery!
YHC’s first F3 post was 4 years ago this week. It was a beach beatdown in Wrightsville Beach at the Baywatch AO and EH’d by Backup (Metro Pax). The men at F3 Cape Fear made a big impact on me. Encouraging me throughout and picking me up at the end ( I was the six). It was a great experience that left me wanting more of what these men had! YHC tried to recreate the workout at Poseidon today.
Name-a-Rama from that workout on Twitter (40 lbs ago)
SSH 10X in cadence
Tempo squat 10x in cadence
Walkout to merkin 5X. (Recite F3 principles)
Reverse Lunge, raise arms up 10X in cadence
Hillbilly 10X in cadence
Mosey to beach planted the two shovel flags.
Break into two teams:
- One pax bear crawl to cone picks a card from deck returns to pax, do the workout on the card until cards are gone. While Pax bear crawls/runs remaining pax do SSH or invisible jump rope.
- First team to complete all exercises on cards wins. Winning team picks exercise 10 reps for losing team.
- PruneTang’s squad won and we did burpees together.
Next Pax lined up on the flags facing the surf:
- 11’s – Surpees in the surf, Bobby Hurley’s at the flag.
Next Pax lined up again in a straight line at the flags facing the surf interlocking arms.
- Together, lunge walk into the surf. Everyone on your 6 facing the surf for flutter kicks x 20 IC.
- Sprint back to the dune line and do 10 hand release merkins.
- Rinse off the sand and get ready for mosey back.
Mosey back to AO
YHC discussed the impact of seeing Heisenberg ring the bell this week as well as the impact of F3 on my life.
Read the Pax a post from Jon Gordon focused on being present and on the things that are important.
We will regret a lot of things in life but here some things we won’t regret:
-Giving our best effort all the time.
-Eating right, exercising and getting enough sleep each day.
-Reading bed time stories to our kids.
-Making time to watch a beautiful sunset.
Named FNG’s Buckner and Untouchable.
Prayers for Pax traveling, 3Peat’s Mom, Heisenberg and for the knowledge of God’s will and the power to carry it out.
Always a pleasure to lead. Especially when it’s a fun day at the beach!