YHC greeted by 15 Pax including 1 FNG this morning at HardNocs!
Welcome to F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. One FNG, disclaimer stated, recited mission and credo.
- SSH 15X IC
- Tempo squat 10X IC
- Walkout to merkin 5X. (Ask Pax to recite F3 principles)
- Arm Circles Forward & Back 10X IC
- Reverse Lunge, raise arms up 10X OYO
- Hillbilly 10X IC
- 400 meter lap together.
30-20-10 (rep count descending after each lap)
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump Squats
- Leg raises
- 400 meter lap
YHC mentioned the importance of Fellowship. During laps asked Pax to pair up with someone of similar fitness level and get to know each other.
- Pax completed flutter kicks as they finished until 6 was in.
After a couple 10 counts, Pax lined up to complete 4X4
- Run to 1st Island, complete 4 burpees with 4 Merkins, 4 single count mountain climbers at bottom.
- Run back complete burpees again on starting line.
- Do this 4X.
Back to circle for cool down
- Arm/Shoulder stretch L than R
- Michael Phelps
- Down dog
- Down dog one leg open hips L than R
- Peter Parker
- Down dog into child’s pose
- Good morning stretch
Went around circle and asked Pax what they learned about their running partners. Fellowship is a critical aspect of F3. Each AO has shared leadership which is accelerated best when men know and trust each other. Having strong relationships with other men helps us navigate trials and challenges in life. YHC encouraged Pax to get to know each other better, form shield locks etc.
QSource on SLT:
“Trust, Shared Virtue and Mutual Competence are the non-negotiable elements that must be present between the Members of a Shared Leadership Team. “
Left the Pax with a quote:
“Four brave men who do not know each other will not dare to attack a lion. Four less brave, but knowing each other well … will attack resolutely.” Col. Ardent du Picq | French officer 1844-1870
Announcements – Tour De Pain 8/12 & 8/13 and VQ week 8/8 (Looks like HardNocs is all set).
Prayers for Men in circle, for Jager Family and for the knowledge of HIS will and the power to carry it out!