6 PAX met in the gloom of Asgard for a core-focused beatdown. No FNGs, I’m clearly not a professional so please modify as needed.
COP / Warm Up
- SSH x20 IC
- Don Quixote x10 IC
- High Knees x20 IC
- LBACF x15 IC
- LBACB x15 IC
- Wonder Bra x15 IC
- Butt Kickers x20 IC
Tabata Style 40 secs on, 20 secs break. Move to the next exercise after each round.
- Seated Reverse Crunches
- Parker Peters (Like Mnt Climbers, but knee goes across the body to opposite side)
- Flutter Kicks
- Side Plank Holds (20s Left / 20s Right) – arms out straight like a cross
- Freddie Mercury
- High Plank Toe Taps
- Crunchy Frogs
- Homer 2 Marge
- Reach Ups (Like a BBSU, but reach for the sky with your hands)
- Run 1 lap (approx 1/4 mi)
Repeat (PAX completed 2 full rounds)
5 mins remaining allowed for a round of dealer’s choice giving PAX an opportunity to lead a cadence exercise.
- Crush – LBC x10 IC
- Feud – Tempo Merkin x10 IC
- Roddy – Superman 10 sec hold
- Mello – SSH x20 IC
- Crotchless – Tempo Lunges (L x10 + R x10) IC
- Bartles – restless night. Missed you brother!
- Mellow – Family and Work Decisions
- Crotchless – Safe travels for family this weekend and scans for Ian on Wednesday next week
Thank you for allowing me to lead you HIMs!