Wasted welcomed 3 other HIM’s – Deuce, D-Day, and Airbags – to F3, a free, volunteer peer-led workout, as a non professional and having no knowledge of any injuries or fitness levels, it was up to each individual to exercise safe and modify as necessary to avoid injury.
F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 has 5 core principles– Free, Open to all Men, Held Outdoors, Peer-Led, end with COT.
- Can you lie and and bully a man into doing what’s good for him? Certainly can work for short term, but for long term sustainable change need to really have virtuous persuasion.
- What is the most powerful element on a vehicle? Some would say the engine….but i would argue Steering wheel, that provides the direction you will go.
- same can be said about the body, some would say brain or legs or glutes are most powerful part…but i would argue it is the tounge. the words that are said to persuade folks to do something like we saw with the son of man are powerful and can direct people.
Warm-up: (@5 mins)
- Mosey parking lot
10-Minute AMRAP Workout #1 (w/ Cindy):
- Cindy Kettle Swings 20x
- Goblet Squats 15x
- Overhead Shoulder Press 10x
- Man Maker 5x
Parking Lot Lap
10-Minute AMRAP Workout block #2:
- Burpees 5x
- V-sit explosive 10x
- Push-ups 15x
- Jump Squats 20x
7-Minute AMRAP Workout block #3:
- Big Boys SU 20x
- Low Plank reach outs 15x each arm
- Flutter Kicks 10x each leg
- Hello Dolly’s 5x
NameORama / FNG’s – none