11 PAX showed up to Asgard for a crisp morning beatdown. Cindy was not invited, she would only slow us down. YHC was determined to keep the PAX moving.
– SSH IC x20
– Don Quixote IC x10
– Reacher IC x10
– Little Baby Circles Forward IC x10
– Little Baby Circles Backwards IC x10
– Moroccan Night Club IC x10
– Wonder Bra IC x10
YHC decided to bring back the greatest hits from past Asgard beatdowns.
[ SONG | DURATION | EXERCISE ]
– Black Betty by Ram Jam | 3:57 | Run in place + Burpees
– Roxanne by The Police | 3:10 | Heel Touches + BBSU
– Flower by Moby | 3:25 | Squats
– Jolene by Dolly Parton | 2:39 | Plank + Merkins
– Jump by Kris Kross | 3:15 | Run in place + Jumps
– I Get Around by The Beach Boys | 2:13 | Groiners + Mt Climbers
1 Round of Lt Dans across the field. Lunch Steps : Squats (4:1, 8:2, 12:3, …, 40:10)
Circled PAX up to finish strong with 1 round of Core Tabata.
40 secs ON | 20 secs OFF | switch exercise each time.
– Seated Reverse Crunches
– Parker Peters
– Flutter Kicks
– Side Plank Holds (20s Left | 20s Right)
– Freddie Mercury
– High Plank Toe Taps
– Crunchy Frog
– Homer 2 Marge
– Reach Ups (BBSU + Reach for the sky)
with a few mins remaining, we ran to US17 and back (approx 1/2 mi)
– Ian’s 16th birthday coming up on 11/4 + continued prayers for Ian and Bailey family
– Prayers for the McCrea family
– GoRuck Star course coming up on 11/5
– Donut ruck (10mi) on Sunday 10/30. Dailey Donut -> Dunkin Donut -> Mini Bar -> Urban Bean -> Dailey Donuts
– DNR announced his VQ on Tuesday 10/25 (this week). Bring your jump rope.