8 Pax met at the flag in “The Badlands” knowing full and well that Cindy was somewhere lurking in the gloom calling to them.
The Message – Find a Way, Excuses are easy…solutions are hard. But you don’t move forward with excuses. Life is full of setbacks. The only way we keep gaining ground towards our goal is to find a way. Lean into the HIM of F3, Do something uncomfortable, get into the unknown and find a way. Even if its baby steps, you are still moving forward.
Warmup – SSH, The Hillbilly, Groiner, DD, Valdez, Flutter Kick, Hello Dolly, LBC, The reacher. Mosey to the turf field stopping for Michael Phelps, LBACF, LBACB, BACF, BACB.
At the turf field we were welcomed with a surprise. Cindy was there waiting as if she knew our route would take us right to her.
Uncounted Partner Dora – This is done in sets rather counts. This way its You V. You. The only instruction was to do the exercise correctly so as to not injure yourself.
(2) Sets – Manmakers while your partner runs to the 50 yard line than switch.
(2) Sets – Block swings while your partner runs to the 50 yard line than switch.
(2) Sets – Gravediggers while your partner runs to the 50 yard line than switch.
(2) Sets – Bent Over Rows while your partner runs to the 50 yard line than switch.
(2) Sets – Bench Press while your partner runs to the opposite 25 yard line (75 yards total) than switch.
(2) Sets – Plank on the block while your partner runs to to the opposite goal line (100 yards total) than switch.
We than coupon carried the blocks half way back to the COT and finished with a mosey to the COT.
COR 8- NOR, Announcements, Prayer requests, answered prayers – Prunetang shared the joy he has with his 2.0 getting the job she had been working towards. His 2.0’s are in the fields of work that they wanted to be in and for that he feels blessed and thankful. Thanks for sharing Prunetang.
Great work – It’s a humble honor to lead in the gloom with you HIM.