- When: 05/22/2023
- QIC: Saigon Sam
- The PAX: The Breeze
Just me a Breeze on a humid morning at the Frontier. YHC ran to the AO and was already drenched by the time we started. Focus today would be on mobility and injury prevention.
- SSH 10x, Merkins 10x IC
- Hillbillies 10x, Merkins 10x IC
- Run in place 20x IC
- Single leg deadlift 5 each leg
- Single leg squat 5 each leg
- Single leg skater squat 5 each leg
- Toe grab with arm rotation 10x (similar to monkey jumper)
- Kneeling hip flexor zombie arms. 5 reach up, 5 each side, switch legs.
- Slow Dog pissers with a kick out 10x each leg
Mosey lap with toy soldiers, heel walk, toe walk, open and close the gates along the way.
Mobility drills 25 yards and back:
- Side lateral shuffle
- High skip
- Back pedal to sprint
- Forward shuffle
- Defensive shuffle
- Lunge walk
- Broad jumps
Descending Ladder (flying EH joined by FNG Greg waiting for swimming pool to open. Gave him scoop on F3 and hope to see him back)
Round: 10 Push-Ups, 10 Sit Ups, 10 Bench Dips, 10 Crunches, 10 Split Squats (each side)
Round: 9 Push-Ups, 9 Sit-Ups, 9 Bench Dips, 9 Crunches, 9 Split Squats (each side)
10. Round: 1 Push-Up, 1 Sit-Up, 1 Bench Dip, 1 Crunch, 1 Split squat each side
- Seated hip rotations 10X IC
- Pointers 10 and each side
- IT band exercise 10X each leg
Discussed this weeks Q point, Impact, and asked the question of the week:
ARE THE LIVES OF THOSE I COME IN CONTACT WITH CHANGED FOR THE BETTER? Or as Heisenberg used to say “ would we be missed?”
CHALLENGE: WRITE OUT THE NAMES OF THE MEN UPON WHOM I CAN HAVE THE MOST IMMEDIATE AND DIRECT IMPACT WITH- THEN REACH OUT TO THEM TODAY!
Announcements – The Fallen 5/29, Frontier Wednesday launch TBD, Palencia pop up workout 6/3
Prayers for guidance on how we can make an impact around us and for us to seek answers from God vs other idols.