The threat of 100% rain did not scare the PAX from posting at ChopShop. But the possibility of a timewarp could have…but low and behold 7 PAX joined the QIC.
Off we go….
IC – Chinook, Moroccan Nightclub, Cherry Pickers, Cherry droppers, tempo squats.
- Round 1: 1 blockee 2 goblet squats, 3 curls, 4 OHP, 5 BBSU, lunge around pavilion.
- Round 2: Same exercises but 2/4/6/8/10
- Round 3: 3/6/9/12/15
- Round 4: 4/8/12/16/20
- Round 5: 5/10/15/20/25
- Rounds 6 – 9, go down the ladder.
3 rounds of: 5 dips, 10 rows per arm, 15 bench press, 20 LBC, 25 calf raises w/ block.
Pax choice of block exercises including: alternating merkins, skull crushers, goblet squats, I think one more I forgot, and had time for 2 WW3 situps.
Christmas Party coming up. Zoom meeting coming up. Launch at Secret Cove on 10/14. Shhhhhh!
Prayers all around and the word is Courage.
Thank you for letting me lead.
Oh yeah….it never really rained.
Also…there was a playlist for the ‘rain’.
- Rain – The Cult
- It’s Raining Men – The Weather Girls (crowd pleaser)
- I Love a Rainy Night – Eddie Rabbit
- Blame is on the Rain – Milli Vanilli *
- Only Happy When it Rains – Garbage
- Have You Ever Seen the Rain – CCR
- Hold Back the Rain – Duran Duran
- Who’ll Stop the Rain – CCR
- Falling like Rain – Tina Turner
- Raining Blood – Slayer
- Rain in the Summertime – The Alarm (never got to this song)
*or was it? hmmm
Bonus points – only 1 song is actually in my Liked Songs list – can you guess?