9 PAX arrived at the Badlands on this wet and rainy morning. Mumblechatter focused on plans for Christmas and New Years.
WARM-O-RAMA: Stretching Exercises- Limp Member, Downward Dog
(1) Partners as a team complete 100 Burpees (e.g. 50 each partner) and 200 Merkins, 200 LBCs, 200 Squats, and 200 SSH and also run to 9 lights between sets.
(2) Bear Crawl Hall- Bear Crawl and Lunge
(3) Partner Up- 25 Iron Crosses each partner
(4) 3 Sets o f 10 Dips and 3 Sets of 10 Step Ups
(5) Bear Crawl Hall- Crawl Bear and Lunge
(6) Parking Lot- Sprint to island 1 20 LBCs and backpedal to start; Sprint to island 2 40 LBCs and backpedal to start; Sprint to island 3 60 LBCs and backpedal to start.
COT- Announcements included Kraken and Spartan and Christmas convergence at Davis Park. Prayers for all those suffering, especially families dealing with recent tragedies and healing (spiritually, physically, and emotionally) for those suffering. In this season of birth, rebirth, renewal and hope, remember that Jesus foretold his ultimate purpose: “The hour has come for the son of man to be glorified.” John 12:23. December 23, 2019.