4 HIM of Fleming Island, including 1 FNG, posting in the Florida gloom. Despite having broken the double-digit mark at a Saturday beatdown, it was the 12 men mark YHC had set and challenged the pax to achieve prior to Asgard’s anniversary. YHC had warned the pax of a penalty beatdown. This isn’t exactly what he had in mind, but it would suffice for now. Afterall, he does have the Q this coming Saturday.
- SSH x13 IC
- Shoulder Taps x13 IC
- Imperial walkers x13 IC
- Mountain climbers x13 IC
- Low plank hold
- 4 laps around parking lot
Michael Wieneke, F3 Brut, invited the nation to participate in a memorial beatdown this week in honor of his dad passing away on 7/8. According to the post, he was an HIM who pushed all to achieve more than they believed they could. Gary Wieneke (1937-2021), who was considered the “Einstein of the 800 m” was the legendary University of Illinois Track & Field coach passed away on 7/8/2021 at 83 years old. A new track surface at UI was dedicated as Gary R. Wieneke Track. During his tenure at Illinois (1967-2003), Coach Wieneke’s teams won 13 Big Ten titles and four NCAA indoor team trophies. He won multiple coach of the year honors and was inducted into four HOF’s, including the US Track and Field and Cross-Country Association HOF.
- The Win– 83 reps of each exercise, followed by 8 burpees; if completed, end with 4 laps in parking lot (approx. 800 m)
- Shoulder presses with coupon
- Flutter kicks
- Kettle bell swings with coupon
- Ended with a few post beatdown stretches
- TAPs for Brut and his family for the loss of his father
- Continued prayers for Talen and his family/friends
- Lord’s Prayer