Upon arrival my very first thought was, as our forefather Homer Simpson would so eloquently say,…”DOH!” The field was all torn up for construction and the PAX were limited to half of the park…time to call another audible and wing this workout. Thanks to the PAX for their patience and participation.Men
- 20 SSH
- 10 Mtn. Climbers
- 10 Peter Parkers
- 10 Parker Peters
- 10 Murkins
- 10 Don Quixotes
Some other stuff…you get the point.
THE THANG: Pardon our Dust
- Suicide / Kamaroake
- Mosey to the BB courts.
- Count off in 2s
- 1s run traditional suicides (foul, half, foul, full)
- 2s karaoke around BB court…switch but stay in motion…no waiting.
- Beat Down
- Run lap around playground, tennis courts, BB court and back to playground
- 20 Pullups
- Aiken Legs
- Mucho Chesto
- 20 Burpee Pullups
- 100 LBCs
- Keep the Juices Flowing
- Hot Potato Q
- Circled up and did various exercises by various PAX (15 burpee claps, Annie’s (planks with a somewhat hitler (he doesn’t deserve caps) ish salute by one arm down to opposite knee), etc.
- YHC jumped in at end and ended with 20 SSH, 20 Murkins and 20 Squats.
Name FNG – Welcome Mr. Magoo
F2: Happy Hour last night was a success. Need greater attendance. Beers before coffee next Saturday me thinks are in order…it’s a Saturday after all!
BOM – Out.
YHC planned to bring blocks but ran into logistical problems…planned to utilize the field but bulldozers and ski fences had other plans for the PAX this a.m. Chaotic beginning as 3 Dolly’s each had a mastectomy and houdini’d. Then, just as the PAX were settling into the workout, Headlines shows with an FNG (Welcome Mr. Magoo). Headlines is a perfect name since he got lost…helps to read the content from time to time in order to know before you go I guess. Yes we did burpees dedicated to the tardis but YHC waited until the very end just because.
Rimjo….shot wore tech that illustrated that the PAX ran 2.75ish miles and stayed in the red zone greater than 33% of the time.
Coffeeteria was a blast as usual. Oh yeah, Rimjo….shot informed the attendees that more than $100,000 is going into the park for crossfit equipment. Two words come to mind…YOU’RE DEAD!
Always a pleasure.