10 men arrived at HN on this chilly morning. Mumblechatter focused on the football games. As YHC was kindly explaining to the FNG (Blockhead) the core components of F3, the PAX said enough of the introductions. It’s too cold. Thoroughly annoyed, YHC barked 10 Burpees OYO due to the chatter and the late arrival of one gentleman (who shall remain nameless).
Warm-O-Rama: 10 Burpees OYO: 4 minutes of Tabata (30 second exercise and 10 second rest) Exercises: SSH, Michael Phelps, LBAC, Hillbillies, Peter Parker and Parker Peter
THANG- Mosey to parking lot. 4 Minutes of Tabata (30 second exercise and 10 second rest for total of 6)
(1) SSH, Mountain Climbers, Plank– Rinse and Repeat each exercise
Sprint 80 yards
(2) Merkins, Squats, LBCs — Rinse and Repeat
(3) Air Presses, Bobby Hurleys, Flutter Kicks — Rinse and Repeat
Toy Soldier followed by sprint
(4) HR Merkins, Monkey Humpers, Big Boys — Rinse and Repeat
Lunge followed by sprint
(5) Burpees, Jump Squats, Hello Dolly — Rinse and Repeat
(6) Pickle Pounders, Groiners, Superman — Rinse and Repeat
Mosey to Flag– End with 10 reps of Diamond Merkins, Staggered Right, Staggered Left, Regular, Wide, and Diamond for total of 60
COT- F2 announcements discussed. Prayers discussed and offered. YHC encouraged PAX to keep moving. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, But whatever you do you have to keep moving.” MLK Jr.