5 Pax of Fleming Island posting in the cool, brisk gloom, at Asgard. YHC signed up to Q without a plan in place. As a result, the Sky Q provided YHC with ample time to think of a suitable beatdown by providing him some alone time… in his car… on I-295 at the US 17 exit on a Friday. It is truly amazing how backed up traffic can be due to the closure of one lane of a major fairway… during rush hour. The pax had a water main break to thank for this beatdown.
- SSH x25 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Hillbillies x10 IC
- Prisoner Squats x10 IC
- No Surrender Squats x10 OYO
- Reach Throughs x10 IC
- LBAC forward/backwards x10 IC
- BAC backward/forward x10 IC
- Mosey 100 yards and back
Jeremy Bulloch passed away this past week. He is best known for playing the Bad Ass Bounty Hunter Boba Fett from the Star Wars Saga. Many of us SW fans are geeked out about the Mandalorian because now we get to see his character play a larger role in the SW universe.
- Slave 1+1 You can’t have two #1’s, that would be 11. Oh sorry, wrong movie, but I needed some way to work in 11’s
- Jump squats at baseline
- Merkins at cone
- Boba Fett: Five cones ~20 yards apart, mosey cone to cone and perform 10 reps of specified exercise at each cone. Plank of go back for the six. Where appropriate, it was 10 each side/leg.
- B- Body Bag Builders (crowd pleaser)
- O- Overhead claps in air chair
- B- BBSU
- A- Apolo Ohno’s
- F- Foxholes
- E- E2K
- T- T-merkins
- T- Thigh masters
With time remaining, pax moseyed to the lacrosse field and back, then to the playground for:
- Bump-ups x10 OYO
Mosey to the flag for:
- Flutter kicks x30 IC
- Lyndsey Lohans
YHC spoke about how good Boba Fett was at his job because he was prepared, and Mandalorians were overall good at what they do because they followed a creed. YHC compared this to what is going on in the world today. He believes people need to search for and believe in the truth. The truth isn’t something that is different for everyone. If that were the case, there would be a truth for every single person in the world. Once you find that truth, you must do right by it.
YHC had a team member last week who was in a situation where if she did the right thing, it would hurt her in terms of missing work. She did choose to do what was right. He consoled her by reminding her that doing what is right doesn’t always feel good and sometimes we get hurt by it; however, we will never be wrong in doing what is right.
- Continued prayers for Talen and his family and their fight against cancer
- Prayers for success of the COVID vaccine, frontline workers, and all those infected with the virus
- Be on the lookout for a pole re: Q-source
- Lord’s Prayer