20 Pax helped ol Saint Nick carry his bags of goodies for all the 2.0s…
December 19, 2020 – Christmas is Coming! Help him carry his Goody Bag
The Thang – Pair Up! 12 Days of Christmas! – Grab Santa’s Goody Bag: 50 lbs sand bag!
- Mosey to the hill for a quick Dory
- One partner carries bag up and down the hill x 2
- 44 BBSUs; 100 Crunches (that’s 122)
- Get to know your elf partner…find out their favorite ever Christmas Present they received on way to astro turf
- Santa’s Sack: Time to load the sled! Sand Bag Carry –
- One guy carries bag around the loop
- Partner does 25 x squat + 25 x Merkins + 25 BBSUs
- Switch to – Partner keeps bag and does squats, lay down and do presses, and BBSUs
- Rinse and Repeat for TIME (Christmas is on 25th…)
- Switch up partners – live tree or fake? Eggnog or no?
- The Teddy Bear Crawl
- Bear crawl suicides with descending burpees – start with 9
- Partner 1 – Bear Crawl OUT, Jog Back
- Partner 2 – SIMULTANEOUSLY carries bag next to Partner 1 (So, if your partner is slow on bear crawl…that bag gets heavy!) jog back; do burpees together, switch roles, repeat
- On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer and Vixen – leave bag, Run around the field
- Circle of Mary – tons of flutterkicks, crunchies, slow count merkins, other stuff
- Back to the berm – Carry that bag up and over 2x while your partner does 44 crunchy frogs; 100 squats
Be the leader by being the servant this week. Especially to your M. Find that thing that is frustrating them/creating anxiety and take it from them.
The best thing you can say to your M? “Honey, I’ll take that and do it. I got this.” And then do it well, don’t half a$$ it. Be a man!
Welcome to Bullseye! Spencer McIntosh is a golf pro. For real.
We probably had 80% participation in Coffetaria. It was awesome.