4 HIM of Fleming Island posting in the wet, gloomy Florida morning. Having been kept busy by helping his wife celebrate her birthday this past weekend, and with his mood the last couple of days matching the weather, plus YHC had no clue what he was going to do for this Asgardian beatdown until late last night. He looked to the WOD for inspiration and saw something he liked. Then, with a few “enhancements” (because modifications means something else in the F3 Lexicon) he turned it into a tribute beatdown to his cousin Ray.
Because Ray was born on March 29th, 1969…
- Burpees x3 OYO
- SSH x29 IC
- Squats x19 OYO
- LBAC forward/backwards x15 IC
- BAC backwards/forward x15 IC
- Chinooks x9 IC
- 23-17-11 – (numbers add up to 51- Ray’s age when he passed away)
- 23 thrusters with cinderblock, run a lap, 23 burpees, run a lap
- 17 thrusters with cinderblock, run a lap, 17 burpees, run a lap
- 11 thrusters with cinderblock, run a lap, 11 burpees, run a lap
- 2 Rounds (Ray was a twin) for time
Great work by the pax. All completed the beatdown before time expired.
- Crotchless- 25:35
- Feud- 26:11
- Sasquatch- 27:12
- Roddy- 31:49
YHC lost his cousin this past Sunday. We lived closer together growing up (in the West Virginia/Kentucky area). Having no brothers, YHC looked to Ray and his twin brother Jay, as big brothers. He always had a good time with them whenever they visited or YHC would go and spend the night and their house. They had they latest toys, Atari games, a pool table and ping pong table. As we grew older, we didn’t communicate as much, but that’s where Facebook came in handy. Through various posts, I discovered that he was a well-respected nurse who showed compassion for his patients and was there for friends in need. He will certainly be missed. RIP cous.
- The repose of the soul of Ray Larumbe and that his family find comfort in the Lord during this time
- Continued prayers for Talen
- Sasquatch’s cousin Jody (possible Lyme’s disease)
- Lord’s Prayer