10 pax showed up for a little 20th Century World History to commemorate the 77th anniversary of D-Day. As an American, I’m humbled to have inherited the legacy of the greatest generation’s sacrifices and accomplishments.
“Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well-trained, well equipped, and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely…I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory! Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking” – General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander
- Little Baby Arm Circles Forwards
- Little Baby Arm Circles Backwards
- Don Quixote
Each Beach/Major engagement of D-Day is associated with an exercise. 77 reps will be done at each.
- Partner Up
- Each partner must complete the total number of exercises for each Beach
- One partner runs the 44 yards out and back while the other does the exercise
- The first person done with the exercise calls out an exercise for finishers to do while waiting for the 6.
|Pre D – Day Airborne Drop
|77 Carolina Dry Docks|
|77 Ruck/Coupon Squats|
|77 Ruck/Coupon Dead Lifts|
|77 American Hammers|
|77 Ruck/Coupon Shoulder Press|
|Pointe du hoc
U.S.A. 2nd Ranger Battalion
Rangers scaled 100-foot cliffs to take out German artillery
|77 Ranger Merkins|